A warm welcome for 2012

5:01 PM


Good Bye 2011. Hello 2012!

Happy New Year everyone! 

There's so many new things will happen in this 2012. Can't wait! I hope there are new changes in my life. In a good thing for sure. and anyone who had new resolution, good luck with that! I'm just enough of doing resolution that never really I did. So yeah! ALL THE BEST!

MAY THIS YEAR BRING US MORE LAUGHTER, JOY & HAPPINESS!

I have so much great things in 2011. Oh, time flies so fast! I feel like I just have celebrate (through) a new year. and now, here I am in my house after taking a nap and wake up exactly at 11.58 listen to the fireworks sounds out there, celebrating a new year again. 

FYI, in 9 months I am 18! can you imagine? I'm gettin old!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY 2012!

have a great new years!

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)