Little talk,heavy topic.

12:26 PM


Today we don't have anything to do, besides waiting for our results of this Final Semester Test. I woke up late, like very late. I woke up at 7.00 take a bath and went to school. arrived at school at around 8. We have biology test. It's a re-test because last time, I've already told you. Biology we got wrong question. After biology, I've to retake the test, It famously called REMEDIAL. And I hate to say, I'm remedial on 4 subjects. so, I do the remedy today for Sejarah. And for maths and physics on Thursday. Olah Raga I've done it already.

After that, canteen is the only destination we would go. So, yeah. here we are in school canteen. after ate. Alya, Uri, Ira and me sitting lazily. And then Ipang came. While he ate his lunch we have a little talk. First, all started with driving. We shared experience on learn how to drive. Yes! We have learn how to drive. Ipang said"gue ga kebayang deh kalian belajar nyetir. pasti grogi.".

And, suddenly I don't know who, maybe me. come out with question "Who we'll choose to be a president when the president election is come, since we already can be part of it?". They think hard. And also me. Well, as my headmaster said, Indonesia have no regeneration for the president. Maybe I lack of knowledge about politics. I'm also not interested in politics. but, then I realize that gue emang ga suka politik. Tapi, gue peduli sama Negara gue. So, which is gue harus peduli sama politik. Buat gue politik must be related to pemerintah. Pemerintah related to rakyat.

I wonder who'll be the next president, because Today's president have win the chair twice.which is after this he cannot be the candidate again. Tapi siapa? Based on what I've read berikut ini adalah calon-calon yang mungkin. Today's president's wife, Ibu Ani Yudhoyono. And I also read a name Surya Paloh, Jusuf kalla. and Aburizal Bakrie. Who the hell these people? If Ibu Ani, I know. but the rest? Who am I gonna choose later? Emang keliatan sepele. Tapi buat gue satu suara itu sangat bermakna buat masa depan Indonesia masa depan RAKYAT.

Dengan sok tau nya, kita ngomongin ex-president. and How they behave. Lucu sih, anak SMA ngomongin gituan. Keliatan nya sok tau banget. Tapi, setidaknya kita peduli sama negara. Kita mau yang terbaik buat bersama. Indonesia have to be proud to have people like us! :D Gara-gara ngomongin calon presiden Ipang makan nya jadi lama. Haha. He seems interested much in what we're talking about. I never see him like that before. Keren. Anyway, The election is on 2014. We still have time to think. Gue penasaran, apa anak SMA lain pernah ngomongin pemerintah kaya kita? walaupun dengan very least knowledge. If they do, KEREN!

So, we end up the talk while others come. I like today's little talk. ga banyak sih yang di omongin. tapi gue seneng aja liat mereka cerita. Ngedengerin pendapat mereka about their country. It just amazing for me. Membuat gue mikir. :) Well, I know this post is annoying and boring and also very long. But, I like it.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAK BUDI!! ALL THE BEST PAK!!

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)