Exam Day-1

6:59 AM


First of all, I've done 3 papers today. Biology, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin. Bahasa was a bit tough, I don't know why I feel the mid term exam is easier than this one. But, my friends said otherwise. Mandarin, I suppose to study more mandarin because I can't answer the one that fill in the blanks. The Objective question a bit difficult than previous exam. And proudly I wanna say.. I've been revising 2 days for ONLY BIOLOGY in chapter 5 : Digestive System. BUT, in the exam came out all, the chapter 4 : BLOOD CIRCULATORY SYSTEM. Can you feel What I feel? YES. by the time I read the question paper. I'm just speechless.

I got 4 more days, hmmph.. this is not a good start for exam. But, I'll try my best in the other subject. Wish me luck! Luck works for me! Oh ya, Tomorrow is English and chemistry (which is I do not know anything about it).

Have a good day readers!
Good Luck to you too if you have to sit on exam!
ALL THE BEST!

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)