Exam Day-4 and 5

11:54 AM


Oh, I really busy last night. so I don't write any about exam day-4.

EXAM DAY-4

My math is terrible. I'm gonna repeat my test and I knew it. So yeah. My Math was awful. I can't even answer half of the question. STUPID ME!

Civic was fine. today the result came out. I got 80 and I'm not really study that subject. Alhamdulillah. Only that all I can say. When I passed the test.

and, There is a bad news. A student in 4th grade in my school just passed away. Her name is Brenda. I don't know the story and I don't really know her, I just knew when I woke up from my long nap. Twitter suddenly full of condolences.

Rest In Peace Brenda. and for the loss, hopefully is given the fortitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXAM DAY-5 (LAST DAY!)

Today was History and Islamic. I pretty done well in both. I guess. but, never mind. I PASSED THE CHEMISTRY! and I don't even know why. I'm screwed up in chemistry. but, again. Thank You Allah. Alhamdulillah. :)

free food + passed chemistry + SnowIce + PengYou (for the most) + YU = Today

Have a Nice Weekends! TGIF!

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)