November to December..

12:12 AM


I know it's a bit late of saying 'Hallo December' today. But, I don't really have a free time these days. I am busy with school. I just wish December is a month of full blesses and miracles. Because I need blesses and miracles. I have to sit on final term examination. My 1st semester test. WISH ME LUCK GUYS! because luck works for me.

Before we say Good Bye November..
*flashback* In November we celebrate many birthdays. 22nd is Raymond's Born Day. I've already wished him :) in last post! and I haven't wish another in this blog! here it is:

26th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIJI!!
HAPPY 16, Psycho.

27th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RETNA!!
Happy 16, My Cyinnttaaahh :*

28th
HAPPY BITRHDAY SAM!!
Sweet 17! may you'r hair doesn't grow any longer.!

So yeah. Happy Birthdays to all of you. enjoy the day of being old and Have an amazing one.
GOOD BYE NOVEMBER..


Hello December..
My December start with My First term exam. Like I said just now. This month we're gonna celebrate My chairmate's Birthday.. IRA! and The real sleeping beauty in class NADIA! both of them are gonna be 17 this month.
Nad.. Ra.. being 17 is awesome! based on what people said. But, the truth is, I'm not feel it yet. I've been 17 in 3 months. But, nothing cool happens. Or maybe it is just me who is lack of awesome things in life. Whatever is, Enjoy your day before you'll be called a YOUNG ADULT.


I think that's all from me. I'm gonna start my revision. The following post might be the story how hard and difficult my exam was. so enjoy!

Happy Saturday Everyone! :)

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)