Exam Day-3

11:30 AM

I just wake up! another over napping. T_T

Today was fine. The beautiful day started with PHYSICS exam. I should say I'm pretty screwed up in physics today. I remember very well chapter 1-3. When I turn the question paper when I was done number 32. I saw the rest part of the question in chapter 4 and 5. I'm blank. I totally don't know what to do. So, we'll see what happen to my physics result.

Physics is less stressful than chemistry. I LOVE PHYSICS too. The rest of the exam was okay. ICT, in the question paper my teacher 'Pa Budi' (I've mention him in one of my posts). He made his own funny computer based poem. And that's really funny.

Oh, Exam gonna over in 2 days. I hope that I'm not gonna fail in all subject! AMIN!
I wanna study PELUANG in English is Opportunity. Yes, last exam out batch All of US! FAILED the test!

Happy reading and have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)