Exam Day-2

9:03 AM


Today is Chemistry as you know it. I think I've tell you in the previous post. Today also got English. Erm, Is it normal we messed up in 1st and 2nd day of exam? because i pretty messed up in these 2 days. T_T .

CHEMISTRY from the bottom of my heart, I would say I LOVE CHEMISTRY!. Yes I do! and somehow I realize that like only doesn't help me on exam. Just like what I've been through today. I wanna cry? yes! before chemistry I was not really in the good mood. I hate to see class' brilliant mind, can answer the question than given to us while me, .......... . You know what? I rather sit in chemistry class for 2 hours non-stop than sitting in Biology class. I don't know why chemistry is interesting to me. But, my chemistry result that will be announce very soon, DOES NOT EXPLAIN MUCH that I love chemistry. Yeah. poor me.

ENGLISH today's test is difficult. Yes, it is! I hate grammar, and somehow Ma'am Ati (my English teacher) was very kind gave me 25 questions in tenses and bla..blaa. So, I'll get low score for this exam.

Oh I'm screwed up! messed up! why? I think I need to be more serious. okay.
I've clean my room. So, that I will have comfort surrounding to do revision.
Again! WISH ME LUCK! cause LUCK WORKS FOR ME. and tomorrow is Physics, ICT and PE.

Have a good day!

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)