Happiness comes in a row

1:52 PM


I want to say Alhamdulillah, Thanks to my beloved lord, Allah S.W.T who always blessed me with thousands of joy and happiness. And I wanna thank Allah for this following blesses:

1. I met someone important to my life. Last Friday. At first, I'm a bit nervous and scared. I'm scared about what her impression on me. But, it turns out fine. She's nice, friendly and I'm save *I think* I love last Friday, I wish I could stay a lil bit longer to know her more.

2. On the Saturday evening, I went to ART  FRIEND! After begging and made a puss in boots cute face. Full effort! and yes! my mom bought me a canvas and acrylic. How happy I am. I'm still thinking what to paint on it. since I only have the basic color.

3. I passed my driving test! This Monday.. Yeay finally.. and  I got my driving licence this evening. Alhamdulillah, after a failure I got it already. Now, I'm getting sure that proverbs 'Failure is the beginning of success' is true. Alhamdulillah. :) Driving Licence babe!

4. I miss my late Nikon D3000. As I love photography but have no skill in it, on Tuesday a friend of mine asked a help to me to take photos of all my school student. In the new building, new classroom. We set chairs and bench for them to sit and took their photos. And a stool for personal pictures. I use Canon. School's camera. I really enjoy it. Feel like the new class is my studio. REALLY ENJOY the photo session. We're gonna put it on the year book. :) oh my school is getting better than ever.

5. My marks, even I don't receive all the results. But, the one that I have it now is quite okay, except Chemistry ( I told you before) and English. Ah my English sucks at this test. 76 out of 100. I used to get above 80. Need to study a bit hard. Alhamdulillah, I got 96 for Mandarin! and 92 for Indonesian language which is the higest. And 93 for civic. I really love to see 9 in my marks. 9 as the tens of course :D Alhamdulillah. May the rest have a good one too. AMIN!

So yes, Thank you Allah for blessing me with such a happiness.
Alhamdulillah.


When happiness comes in a row, you will find it's very amusing, life seems like no problem at all - Afifa




You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)