Not really a food review

2:04 PM


I've been fell in love with these two products. One from Korea and another one from Japan. The thing is, I don't know whether they are Halal or not. Okay, maybe they just run the business so, to get halal certificate is quite difficult. The first one:


Gong Cha.

I like Gonga Cha. But, Gong Cha still not certified as HALAL product. In Singapore, someone ask the same question. They answered that, Gong Cha so far used HALAL ingredients. So, I accept it as HALAL. Insyaallah Halal. Gong Cha is bubble tea with unique taste. They have many taste, but I love the Taiwan Green Tea. It's pure tea without milk. But, the one with milk is also nice. Gong Cha is on KLCC and The Gardens! What I like about Gong Cha is the price still affordable. Gong Cha Taiwan Green Tea with Pearl only cost RM 4.90. It's good to have a try! 


Another dessert, called Mochi. It's from Japanese. Mochi is made up of glutinous rice and red beans (optional to the taste). I love the Green tea and the peach one. They taste like heaven ( like I've ever been to heaven) The sticky mochi with cream as filling is just very tempting.



Mochi Sweets is on Tokyo Street, Pavillion and One Utama

When you give a try on the green tea one, you gotta love it at the first bite. Really do. The green tea mochi is very tasty. It cost a bit expensive, but it's worth it. Like seriously worth it. :) Again, I'm very concern about the halal of their product. I've search in google, what mochi are made up of, I found out it only use glutinous rice and sugar. As a filling, it's optional. Anyway, You shall try! 

Okay, here are my food review. 
From the explanation above you can say that I AM A GREEN TEA LOVER. (Y) 
It's nice, trust me! GIVE A TRY!


My stomach wont stop calling the mochi and the green tea when I passed  the shop - Afifa

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)