Late night thought

9:15 PM


it's been awhile since the last post. I'm enjoying my holiday right now. Actually, a couple of weeks holiday when my seniors and juniors facing exam is kinda not fair. I mean, we are happy while others suffering. If you know what I mean.

In the middle of the night like this, random thought sometimes came out of nowhere.

I need to make up my mind for few things. Choosing between the good choices is difficult.

Nope, this blog ain't my diary. This is the place I express feelings and thoughts.

So yes, senior year in couple of months. Last semester exam and *poof* SENIOR YEAR!
Actually, I can't wait for being in senior year. But then, when the time comes, I don't want to be there. 1st and 2nd year in senior high was terrific. I never wanted it is to be over. Next semester will be extremely busy . Need to focus for the 5th semester result. I want to apply at University Malaya, they accept our 5th semester result. So, I've to fix the report card to be minimum all 8 in it. And it is tough. The thing that I got 7 in my report card is the science it self. I know it's embarrassing. I will figure it out very soon.

I'm preparing my self, physically and mentally. To welcome SENIOR YEAR. No more sleep during class, submit assignment near dead line, no more throwing away homework and pretend like there is no homework, no more having TV as much as I can, no more go out as often as now and no more studying last minute.

Senior Year, be nice!

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)