March Madness

11:20 AM


Dajia Hao! Today is last day for Mid Semester test. It was, urm.. BAD. Yes, today's sucks. Chemistry somehow very hard and ya wanna know? I filled the answer paper with some kind of abstract painting or doodling. Okay, it's over now. Tomorrow is 'Nyepi' in Indonesia, so my school will have a day off.

Oh, I haven't mention that I fail the driving test last two weeks. Hehe. There are 2 part of the test. One inside the driving range and in the real road. Okay, I passed two part in driving range. But, the 3pointer I fail it. So, it consider I failed all. Not sure if you understand. And the road test, THEY GIVE ME VIVA! okay, viva is nicer  than Kancil. But, I used to practice with kancil. So when I use Viva, I'm not confident enough. So, yes I fail the test! Gonna repeat it next Monday! pray for me!


Anyway, I bake macaroons. Taste weird and look peculiar. But, at least I'm trying. And, Thanks to Tante Wulan, who bought me the flour and borrowed me the silipad. Thanks a lot tante :)

And, this is how they look :

My Home made Macaroon :)

gou le! wo xiwang shi bu duo madness zai my life. wo yao kuaile life. - Afifa
oh you can translate one by one. after that, you'll get it. :)



You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)