Art stuff

9:23 AM


First of all, I want to thank god because my lips is getting better day by day. Thank You Allah, for giving me back the normality to my lips. Alhamdulillah.

Okaay, today I visited two art shop. One is T-Square just right at the back of Central Market. Click this to open the map. It's totally awesome store for people who love art. And Yes, I do love art. Another one is Art Friend . It is located in The Gardens, Mid Valley. This is also awesome place for people who go for art stuff.

How to go?

T-Square Trading Sdn Bhd
M22, Central Market, Jalan Kasturi, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, 50050
03-2274 1922 ‎

You can take LRT untill, Masjid Jamek and walk a bit (less than a kilometer) or stop at the Pasar Seni station.
The T-Square is right at the back of Central Market.


and...

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – The Gardens @ Mid Valley City!
Third Floor Lot T-213
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603 2284 7777
Fax: +603 2284 7577
Opens Daily from 10am to 10pm

Well, for Mid Valley / The Gardens it's a bit difficult. You have only 2 options either by a car or KTM and stop at Mid Valley station. Or, you can take LRT to Bangsar Station and take a cab to the Gardens.

They have many kind of art supply, such as canvas, acrylic paint, dye paint, even gypsum and many kind of pencil for drawing. It's amazing store for me. I Love Art. :)

Yes, I'm promoting the store without any reward. But, it's really nice to go there.

The problem is, I really have great passion in ART, but I really don't have any skill in it. So yeah, every time I go there, I just can see it. Yeah, no point of buying, cause I'm not gonna produce something good after all. So yeah, so saaaaaaaaaad.

Anyway, someone told me this "It's never late to start"

And yes, I'll start from drawing random thing.

Feel the passion and made something from it - Afifa



You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)