Art Classes

1:11 PM


I just googled "Art class in Kuala Lumpur". The result show many class. I found one, it's quite okay than the other. The name is Apollo Art Class. You can google it. Anyway, I read the fees section and I found it's quite expensive. 13-17y/o RM 250 a month, 4 lessons once a week 90 minutes duration of class. :( Why you so expensive? WHY? I want to learn painting in canvas. Arghhh. I'll ask mum about this. But, for sure my mom said it's too expensive. She'd rather pay for language school than to art school because I don't have any talent on it. I'm thinking of buying canvas and acrylic and start to learn by self and easel too! but surely mum will say no. :( I REALLY WANT TO MAKE AT LEST ONE PAINTING. REAL PAINTING.


I believe, huge passion somehow can beat the talented one - Afifa



You Might Also Like

2 Comment(s)

  1. Kita melukis bareng aja faaaa!!! Gue ngerti dikit2 koook hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! nanti gue minder seminder-mindernya. hahaha.. Boleh sih *labil* tapi gue mau ngelukis apa yaa? hmm..

    ReplyDelete