Heaven is BACK!

7:41 AM

Heaven is BACK!

Yes, I am happy. One of my kind of heaven is back! (If you really wanna know my kind of heaven just open this link ) with more catchy offers! It also Big Bad Wolf Sale but, This time is..


This aftermath sale is more catchy and attractive and more fun definitely! because of ALL BOOK ONLY FOR RM 5.00 and below!! Can you imagine how myself trying to stop counting the days. Because aftermath sale is on 24-28 November 2011. ONE MORE WEEK FELLAS! I just can't wait to go there! anyway you can click the word aftermath sale in the above. it go directly to BBW's website. See you there!

p/s: I love you. *naah I won't say that. I just wanna know anyone going to aftermath sale! maybe we can go together! Happy Reading!*

These people love books too : Nadiyaaw , Vincoo , Retnaleeh , and Ira

Hip Hip Bibliomania!



You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)