another 2 weeks.

10:35 AM

I don't know why. In every part of my life there are always 2 weeks that is not usual than other week. Confused?. What I mean is there are 2 weeks that something that I don't want it happen, happened. And the funny thing, there was always 2 weeks and more. never less than 2 weeks.


This 2 weeks, gonna be so hard. as usual '2weeks' and the worse thing, after the '2 weeks' here come my exam. So it means, I had to suffering the '2 weeks' and also I had to study for the exam. GREAT!

This horrible '2 weeks' start with Mandarin Assignment . I failed last week dictation. so Ma Lao Shi assign us in an assignment which is to write all the vocabulary with the steps ten times. Once again, TEN TIMES! okay. You must know how mandarin characters is. And now you can imagine how me and my friends are badly escape from that torture.

This not over yet, I'll post more about this '2 weeks'. *because I still got Mandarin to do -_-"*

So, yeah this is my story. And yours?

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)