another 2 weeks, Part II

2:50 AM

Let's continue suffering!


Anyway, Finally 'another 2 weeks' is almost done! only 1 week left! THANK GOD!

If the beginning was tortured by mandarin assignment. Actually that was not bad enough. I can through that stressful and torture way very smoothly and painfully. Only one week left, I really grateful to god. Who making this week not really long.

First of all, Indonesia vs Malaysia football SEA GAMES was last two days, and INDONESIA lose. Oh man, that's even worsen my week! Lose again? and the following day, I was like loosing spirit. Yes! I'm ain't kidding. I Love my country so much. So whenever they lose I will also sad.

Oh yes, this is Saturday, today suppose to be my usual Saturday but, what happen? I don't have my usual Saturday, which is can refresh me up until the following weekends come. Today got lots of people gathering in my house. So, I need to help my mom to do all the preparation. That's okay. And He will come too! :D At least there is something cheer me up! but, after this I must be really tired, to clean it. sigh. Nevermind.

I wish I can have my usual Saturday in the following weekends.

Have a good weekends everyone!


You Might Also Like

1 Comment(s)

  1. DAMN! Malaysia VS Indonesia :p hahaha gapapa kalaaaaaaaaah tetap semangat deh Indonesia :) I'm with you hehehe

    ReplyDelete