you're not supposed to read this!

12:12 PM


Well, what happen to you? I'm sorry if I did mistakes. I don't even know what it is, if I had one. Well, you can remind me if you want to. I'd rather hear you yelling and mad at me than to have you keep silent all day long. I'm about to cry now. And already did. I Love You. I just don't know where did I get wrong. Like seriously I don't know. Yeah, maybe I had one. So, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry then. I don't know when I can express this without having write it in my blog. I mean to talk face to face with you. It's seems very hard to talk to you. All my mind thinking of you, yelling at me. And that's not a respond that I hope. Well, I don't really expect you to read this. If you read this. Please, keep in your heart that I love you. No matter what. Maybe I'm not your best. Even I'm the useless one. But, believe me that I'm trying all my best to be the best for you. To be what you really want me to be. I know, I've already asking too much forgiveness. Deep in my heart I know, you'll forgive me. You're the best. I just always forget the good thing you did. I just remember the thing that I don't like. I'm sorry. Hope this gonna end very soon. I love you mom.

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)