Unusual me.

12:36 PM


Today I visited doctor. Yeah, my unusual ulcer is not ulcer. So,I have to remove it from my lips. They are going to do minor surgery to my not usual ulcer to remove it. So yeah, I'm going to have another day off. Monday till Wednesday. Surgery, sound scary. And actually it is. Just pray for me. I won't talk for at least a week. So maybe the class will be less noisy. They will miss my voice. Hahaha.

At 5pm I have my usual driving class, oh this time also unusual. Why my life keeps unusual day by day? bad luck I think. Parking is definitely not easy. So tough. The steering is so damn heavy. I need to eat more. But, i plan to eat less. Sigh. All things goes otherwise. And the instructor said "Afifa, your engine is off for 30 times you know? the maximum is how much? 3!" and I'm speechless.

Okay, my unusual day and unusual me is enough for today~~

Let the rest to be usual-Afifa

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)