Go Out and Learn something

11:30 AM


I really love going out. Having a walk in a street and gaze around, feel the air. Staying at home sometimes cause me headache. By the time I was outside, I meet so many people, so many faces and for sure I can learn something by only going out and walking.

Saturday, 11.2.12
Me and Alif ( my lil brother) sat near the KLCC's fountain while waiting my mom and dad finish jogging. I sat there, I look around and for one second I stop and I stare at them. Okay maybe stare is not proper way but, yes I stare at them.

They are a couple. They joking, and laughing happily. Really romantic. But, you would ask why is it romantic? every couple did the same.

It's romantic because, they both are mute. They use sign language. Don't you see? They laughing happily as they don't have any problem with life. They mute, but it never used to be something that stop them to love someone. To have a happy life. Why we never ask our self? We have all working in our body. We can talk, see, hear and even feel. But, why sometimes I myself cannot feel happy in my life. I supposed to be happier than that people.You know why? They really grateful, they accept what god has given to us. Maybe, I'm not really grateful so I still can't enjoy my life. So the key is GRATEFUL.

I learn how to be grateful.

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)