I ain't kidding

2:18 AM

3rd February.
My mum picked me up at school at around 6. I felt hungry and I ask mum to eat. After sent Alif to Kumon, we ate at Banana Leaf Restaurant just near the kumon at Sri hartamas. The awkward moment begin when I eat the Roti boom wildly until my mouth full and oily around the lips. I did not realize that the waiter looked and watching me. After I found out he was looking at me, he soon gave me tissue. At that time really I'm about to ask for tissue. After say thanks, he laugh. and I was so embarrassed. Awkward.

moral of the story: Do not eat wildly at public place. especially for us, girls.


5th February.
Yesterday is <3. I wake up this morning, with my half eyes closed. I hear people shouting and guns everywhere. still, with half eyes closed (because of the sun rays) I wondering if there is a war near here. the sound is so loud and near. I'm freaking out and walk through the living room. and what happen? I found out my  lil brother playing war games in laptop with speaker in it. *sigh. he made me get up and go out from my heaven (read:myroom). He's laughing and said this to me "You're thinking that there are wars in here right?" and he's laughing.

Moral of the story: this is 2012 no more wars (I hope, we hope) if you hear a guns and people shouting relax, it's your brother playing war games out there.

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)