What a life.

12:40 PM

You know, I'm the one of the unluckiest person in this world. Yes, because I join the Student Association. Okay actually that was HELL. And It not supposed to be hell as that. In Indonesia, who ever join the Student Association is honored with being famous and have power in the school. But, in my school don't expect too much. Because we actually just like an event organizer. YES! EVENT ORGANIZER!


Last time I was the treasurer, and this year I'm in Art thinggy. In charge of the art thingy, the exciting part is PENSI (Pentas Seni) which I really wait for it. I have prepare how this years gonna be. And today, Pak Inton our advisor said, that we just simply combine SIK Talent and Pensi. At that point I was okay, but not until all of them agree with that. FFFFFUUUUUU. My plan is over. I just have to follow what is going on. Well, good bye my dream Pensi. Fly away.. 

Okay, that makes me disappointed. But, yeah it's okay. Still got TUTAP. *sigh* TUTAP is ain't like Pensi. YAUDAH SIH FA! UDAH! okay. I'm finish.

Anyway, I'm suffering *idon'tknowthename* in my lips. It was bitten with my own teeth when I was having subway. And now it's swollen. And really disturbing. :( 

Thanks for read my unimportant life story. Have a good day! 


You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)