4th Semester

4:16 PM

I'm in the 4th semester. 

Today is the first day and today is not bad enough to start this 4th semester. :)
*Anyway, I'm a high school student. Don't think I'm in university. :D I just simply use '4th semester' to make school more cooler than usual. 

Back to the point, I've passed 3 semesters. This semester and one more to go. After this, national exam coming :O . 11th grade. I just have time 1 year. exactly one year to prepare. Time flies so fast! One year maybe won't enough for me. :( 

ONE YEAR! in one year I have to decide which way I want to continue my study? Where would be the best? How I'm gonna realize it? What should I do as preparation? and last thing is AM I SURE WITH MY CHOICE? . These question always freaking me out. HONESTLY, until today I still don't have all the answers for those question above. Yeah, pity me.

Start from now, I have to lists all the 'I wanna be'. And sort it depends on many aspect. Yes, I have to do that. 

Be happy for those who had passed this situation.


“Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.” ― Nicholas Sparks, At First Sight

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)