Congrats Baby Kayne!

1:04 PM


Baby Kayne is just so adorable. He's so cute. With his anxious face. he's really cute. Like seriously cute!
He's my mom's friend's son. Tante Yanti. But, she's like sister to me. :) she gave birth to baby Kayne last year. 2.2.11 Nice date right?
These are some photos of him <3 Lovely, Lovely,Lovely,Lovely.. 


Kaynethan Nabelayra Rodiman

 when he plays in my room. I'm taking a good care of him <3
 and changing diaper.
 He's crying.
 He covered his face. Awh so cute..
 Done changing diaper.

He's cute kan? YES! He's adorable. I don't know why he's different then other babies. He's just amazingly cute and I don't want him to go back home if he visits me . :)


I take care of him <3 

He had the first step today, or yesterday. I'm not so sure. But, He finally can walk after only pushing his shopping cart. Can't wait to see him, take him to the park. :D And it's 2 weeks before his 1st Birthday! I will buy him something. And he want to move to Ireland  next month. :/ I'm really sad. I can't meet him again. 

A HUGE CONGRATULATION FOR YOU KAYNE! 
:* :* kiss-kiss from kakak Afifa. :)


You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)