Eighteen.

2:21 PM

Hello. My name is Afifa. I'm 18 years old. Yes, I'm 18.

Thank you for all wishes.

Thank you friends for those gift. I love you guys. I'm glad that I'm your friend. I love being surrounded by extremely incredible friends like you guys.

Thanks ummi, for those cake. Really appreciate it. I hope in this age I can be the best for you. And for the rest of my life.

Let's see what I got from my incredible friends...

Thank you dear chairmate.. :* Love you full raaaa!
Terimakasih pengyou men gue yang paling gila.. I love you all..
and the card says " Happy Birthday Afifa! :* We wish you become a better girl ;) jadi sering nraktir kita :p tambah disayang semuaaanya! Dan dapet apa yg kau cita2kan Amiiin... XOXO - Adel, Retna, Vinca, Shara, Alya- "
Thank you Jim! :)

And this is my birthday cake from my mom. :)

Rainbow Cake with cream cheese <3 td="td">

You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)