Wanting, Desire...

4:28 AM

I just wanna rewrite my opinion about my last night discussion.


Wanting, desire, anxiety, wish or everything you called it. It's normal for human being want something. Isn't? for example, It's normal for working people wanting good car, luxurious house or maybe a vacation to Europe. Maybe for student like me, who lack of money, wanting latest gadget or maybe accessories and stuff like that is normal.

Okay what I disagree is, when people said they want something, it doesn't always mean that they really want it! It can be only just saying! For me, If I said " I want this.." "I want that.." it doesn't mean I want it SO BADLY. like crazy to have it. No. It just saying that I want. Once again, It Just Saying. not more than that! I have this problem for such a long time when I said to my Mom what I want then she start giving advice what necessary thing and what unnecessary thing is. *sigh

So, The point is when people say that they want something, sometimes it doesn't really mean that they really want it. Just saying.

Thanks for reading! :D


You Might Also Like

0 Comment(s)