iGoogle

7:45 AM


iGoogle, I knew it for looong time ago. I'm not interested with iGoogle actually. but then, somehow I found out my self busying find cool, and unique gadget at iGoogle. well it doesn't really boring at all. I can have twitter,facebook,gmail at same time. If you think to give a try on that stuff. i would say, SURE! haha.



this is how my iGoogle look.
you see? i got penguins,hamsters, and fish also turtle there! hahaha
also having twitter and facebook at the same time. this is awesome!
it's not wrong to give a try!
iGoogle!

p/s: Google should pay me for this promotion. I consider this is an ad!

You Might Also Like

2 Comment(s)

  1. Hahah, you have many pets in iGoogle coz u couldn't have one??(no offense, I don't have one too:-p) I also have iGoogle but I don't open it anymore cause make lappy slow :'( which means very hard to open a new tab cause of all the gadgets. I also have pets :D. Nice wallpaper :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yeah. I wish I can have penguins in my house.. Someday I'll have.. Yes, that so true. iGoogle make my laptop slower. Thanks anyway :) for readingmy blog..

    ReplyDelete